Friday, October 28, 2011

........ the red rangoli

She looked so simple, so plain and so holy
The girl who made the red rangoli.........

She was working so hard like a busy alveoli
The girl who made the red rangoli........

She designed it so great, all i missed was a cannoli
The girl who made the red rangoli..........

She kept on and on, though i must have been an emboli
The girl who made the red rangoli.......


She once looked at me, i felt like having a ravioli
The girl who made the red rangoli..........

When done, I was mesmerized while she stood all soli
The girl who made the red rangoli.......

She went off and a breeze checked me savory
Of the girl who made the red rangoli........

I hope its time and she'll creep out my mind slowly
But i'll still remember the girl who made the red rangoli......

4 comments:

  1. true..we dont remember all passers by :) but we do the moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. good one.. Observation in words.. very true.:) I realised this can be made a song..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gives an internal satisfaction after reading it, just like William Wordsworth's! :)

    Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete